Not only do we provide the best handling equipment at the best price, we offer peace of mind. We manage the life cycle of your work tools so you can focus on the efficiency of your daily operations, while keeping your employees safe.
With our turnkey fleet management service, one or more Techlift mechanics is stationed permanently in your warehouse. This qualified team, tailored to the size of your fleet, integrates seamlessly into yours.
On a day-to-day basis, our experts are tasked with carrying out preventive and occasional maintenance and normal repairs of your equipment, without disrupting the course of your operations.
The benefits of Techlift fleet management
• Simplified fleet management and operations control
• Better maintained equipment means greater work safety for your operators
• Stabilized and optimized operations by cutting disruptions
• Increased profitability by extending your fleet’s lifespan
Forklift and Equipment Rental
Occasionally need extra forklifts or equipment?
Want to keep your operations running despite a mechanical breakdown or equipment failure?
Our rental fleet includes nearly 250 units with capacities of 3,000 to 36,000 pounds. We also offer rentals of various attachments like grips, rotators, fork positioners and more.
The benefits of renting with Techlift
• Rent equipment or attachments anywhere from one day to 60 months, depending on your needs
• Choose from a wide variety of models for all uses
• Benefit from competitive rates
• Take possession quickly
• Enjoy peace of mind knowing the equipment is carefully inspected for maximum reliability
On-Site Maintenance and Repairs
Do you lack the expertise to maintain or repair your forklifts?
Mechanics from our mobile units travel right to your warehouse shop!
• Routine and preventive maintenance
Prevention is better than cure! This is why we offer regular maintenance of your equipment at the frequency appropriate to their use.
In the event of breakdown or failure, no need to panic! Our mechanics have the most up-to-date knowledge and the experience to correctly diagnose and repair most forklifts, including those in the latest generation.
The benefits of Techlift maintenance and repair services
• Quick, courteous and professional service
• Competitive rates
Want to know more about our services?
Just fill out our form!
One of our experts will contact you shortly to find the best solution for your needs.
You can also call us at 1 833 832-4543